Crittenden County Leadership
Created in 1996, the Crittenden County Leadership Program allows local professionals to learn more about their community and work with local leaders to address problems and achieve solutions. This program encourages graduates to become better, more involved leaders within their community and profession. Numerous activities are scheduled throughout the year to submerge class members into the local economy, infrastructure and culture of our region. These events strengthen individual and team leadership skills and class mates form bonds that extend past their service year. Through active involvement in this program, class members are able to improve their management, interpersonal and communication skills. This program kicks-off in August with a weekend retreat and wraps up in February at the Chamber’s Annual Awards Banquet. To apply, email a completed Leadership Application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Memphis Leadership Academy
West Memphis Leadership Academy (WMLA) was formed in 1999 as a student-focused leadership program to bring awareness of local resources and opportunities to 10th grade students as they prepare for adulthood. WMLA introduces West Memphis 10th grade students to the career and college opportunities within the community. We also focus on their personal growth, leadership skills, professional attitude and confidence, motivational cues and adaptability. Students will complete 4 hours of community service during their program semester. The purpose of this requirement is to help them to become involved in their community. To apply, simply return the completed Leadership Application to email@example.com.
- Expose local professionals to resources, opportunities and challenges within Crittenden County
- Create a network of local professionals capable of addressing problems and achieving solutions together
- Develop leaders who focus their talents on innovative resolutions to modern-day issues
- Build a realistic understanding of leadership in today’s complex society
- Develop leaders capable of articulating and executing a clear, inspiring vision of Crittenden County’s future and their role in its success.
If you would like to sponsor these amazing programs, simply call (870) 735-1134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your leadership contribution is tax deductible and it will make a real difference in the lives of Crittenden County’s young professionals.